Hinged belt conveyors
Proven for a wide range of disposal tasks
- Stable metal plate construction
- Standardized housing cross-section with variable width
- Robust worm gear motor with torque switching
- Customized discharge height
- Customized incline standards = 30°, 45° and 60°
- Floor mounting or as a push-in version into the machine base
- Motor monitoring systems with current-monitoring relay
- Other overload safety devices (on request)
- Coolant container with pump station
- Direct electrical connection to your machine controller
- Other special solutions are available. Please do get in touch with us, we will be happy to advise you.
Transportation of the material takes place on the upper trough of a revolving hinged belt. Drivers ensure transport of the material up the inclined section. For wet machining the cooling lubrications are collected in the conveyor housing and can be fed back into the machine circuit via an optionally available coolant container or a pump station.
Our hinged belt conveyors can be used either as stand-alone conveyors at machine tools, or as linked conveyor systems. Depending on the design, the material to be conveyed is brought to the required height at a defined incline and then discharged.
Hinged belt designs
Various hinged belt designs are available for different operating conditions: