Frame with lamella crossbars in the inner radius
- Weight-optimized plastic frame with particularly high torsional rigidity.
- Swivable on one side in any position.
|Dynamics of unsupported arrangement||t
|vmax [m/s]||amax [m/s2]|
Installation dimensions unsupported
for unsupported length depending on additional load
- Intrinsic cable carrier weight qk = 0.044 kg/m with Bi 7 mm. For other inner widths the maximum additional load changes.
- Fixed point offset Lv: For off-center fixed point connections please contact us.
Calculating the cable carrier length
- Cable carrier length Lk: Lk ≈ LS/2 + LB (Cable carrier length Lk rounded to pitch t)
- Unsupported length Lf: Lf = LS/2 + t
End connectors – plastic
The plastic end connectors can be connected from above or below. The connection type can be changed by reconnecting the end connector.
- The end connectors can be swiveled in KR direction.
Subject to change.