ECO & €CO: Our environmental activities
Social Contribution through environmentally Friendly Manufacturing
The Tsubaki Group is working to conserve the environment and reduce the environmental impact of its operations by improving the efficiency of production activities and developing products that effectively lower energy consumption.
The Tsubaki Group believes that environmental conservation is a critical challenge facing humanity. We will remain mindful of the environment in all our operations and contribute to the world through our workmanship.
Fundamental Environmental Policy
- We will acknowledge the environmental impact of our operations, products, and services. In the interests of environmental conservation, we will use our creativity to exhibit industry leadership in reducing our environmental load.
- We will create a management system for environmental conservation and will promote pollution control and continual improvement.
- We will strictly comply with environmental laws, rules, and regulations and will seek to develop good relationships with our stakeholders.
- Through environmental training and in-house public relations, we will work to enhance awareness of environmental conservation among all Tsubaki Group employees.
Reduce CO2 emissions significantly.
The Tsubaki Group is advancing the development of environmentally friendly products.
These so called eco-products help customers reduce energy consumption and improve the economic aspects of their operations.
As a manufacturer of industrial machinery, equipment, and parts, the Tsubaki Group is actively working to develop products that are more environmentally friendly to help its customers realize reduced environmental burden (Ecology) and enhanced economic efficiency (Economy), which are representative of Tsubaki's Eco & Eco (Ecology and Economy) approach. Tsubaki's products are tested for compliance with the Company's unique eco-evaluation standards that evaluate features such as a product's ability to reduce material usage or CO2 emissions, before they are defined as eco-products. Through such efforts, Tsubaki is raising the environmental friendliness of its operations.
Tsubaki has announced that, starting from 2011, it will require all newly development products to be environmentally friendly. After being approved for compliance with Tsubaki's unique eco-evaluation standards, eco-products are adorned with the Tsubaki Eco Link mark. Further, the progress of these efforts is being communicated both inside and outside of the Company.
In fiscal 2012, we plan to launch 13 new eco-products.
Environmental Friendliness Factors
The Tsubaki Group classifies the environmental friendliness factors that are under its control into seven categories.
- Resource conservation, reduction of waste generated
- Energy saving, reduced CO2 emissions
- Clean workplaces and usage environments
- Consideration for the surrounding environment
- Ease of disposal
- Consideration for harmful substances
Chip-tight right to the end!
STEEL-LINE S/SX1252B UND S/SX1802B
Steel chains for highly abrasive environments
Light, quiet all-rounder with wide range of applications
Quiet and weight-optimized cable carriers
Compact and cost-effective cable carriers with two-component technology
Robust all-rounder with variable subdivision
Extremely quick cable laying thanks to flexible lamella crossbars
Extremely quick cable laying, extra-stable thanks to two-component technology
Low-wear design made from extruded profiles
Extremely quiet and low-vibration for highly dynamic applications