Light, extremely quiet and low-vibration for high speeds and accelerations
Universal connectors (UMB)
Extremely low-noise and low-vibration operation
Aluminum stays available in 1 mm width sections
Plastic stays available in 8 or 16 mm width sections
Large choice of stay systems and ways of separating the cables
C-Rail for strain relief elements or strain relief comb
Replaceable glide shoes
Ideal for highly dynamic applications – extruded side bands
The operation of the QUANTUM is extremely quiet and low-vibration. Due to the link-free design and the very small pitch, the so-called polygon effect is minimized. Due to the low noise during operation, the QUANTUM cable carrier system is optimally suited for applications with low-vibration linear drives.
Suitable for clean rooms and long service life
Extruded sidebands are installed. In contrast to conventional pin-hole joints, there is almost no wear (link wear), and therefore QUANTUM is excellent for use in clean rooms.
Extremely long service life due to
- No link wear on pin-hole joints
- Special plastic and steel cables in the supporting base
Ideal for highly dynamic applications
3D movements: The driver connection can move sideways and can be turned through up to ± 30 degrees
Side bands made of extruded special plastic and steel cables in the supporting base for extremely long service life
- Suitable for clean rooms: Clean room certification "Class 1" possible – no hinges, no link wear*
- Extremely quiet, 31 db (A)**
- Extremely lightweight
- For high accelerations up to 300 m/s²
- For travel speeds up to 40 m/s
- Very long service life: 25 million cycles = unsurpassed service life
- TÜV design approved in accordance with 2PfG 1036/10.97
* Tested: Q040.77.RE-70-1000 by the Fraunhofer Institute,
travel speed V1 = 0.2 m/s and V2 = 0.9 m/s
** Tested: Q060.100.100 by TÜV Rheinland. The measurement area sound pressure level was measured at a distance of 0.5 m for uniform and jerky movement.
Some features can be different for certain types for design reasons.
Subject to change.
* with stay variant RE